Pack of 10 Terracotta Effect Garden Lawn / Grass Edging Strips - Victorian Rope Style
- Pack of 6 terracotta effect plastic edging strips
- Create Victorian rope effect borders in an instant
- Simply clip together and drive stakes into soft ground
- Ideal for borders and lawn edgesLassicG
- Strips measure L24cm; H6.5cm excluding stakes
Create a neat edge for your lawn with our new terracotta effect edging tiles.
Designed in a Victorian rope effect, this pack of ten flower border strips are actually made from tough UV resistant plastic. Each set comprises ten interlocking tiles for flowerbeds, grass lawns or paving edges.
Simply push the stakes into the ground, or use a rubber mallet (not supplied) for firmer terrain. The tiles clip together to create long lengths.
Each border edging strip measures 23cm (9") long and 6.5cm (2.5") wide. Total coverage 2.30m (7ft 6.5"). May be fitted flush with ground level, or at any height up to 4cm (1.5") above ground level.
Unlike other versions on the market, ours have presentation moulding on the front and back, so the tiles are presentable from any angle provided you do not exceed the maximum above ground height of 4cm (1.5").
The tiles interlock in a straight line, but may be joined at angles of up to 15 degrees to create gradual bends. They just push or tap into place.
Pack of 10.
- Each tile: Length 23cm (9"); Width 6.5cm (2.5");
- Total coverage per pack of ten: 2.30m (7ft 6.5") long;
- May be fitted flush with ground level, or at any height up to 4cm (1.5") above ground level.